LET US CALL YOU.
LET US CALL YOU.
CORPORATE DESIGN AND BUILD
Driven by change & inspired by space.
Turnkey Interiors is a design and build company, specialising in corporate workspace interior design and fit outs. Since launching in May 2001, Turnkey Interiors has grown to become one of South Africa’s leading specialist partners in the interior design services industry.
READ REFERENCES FROM OUR CLIENTS
- "This letter serves to highly recommend the services of Turnkey Interiors. The Bravo Brands Sleep division recently embarked on a showroom upgrade where Turnkey Interiors was chosen to lead and manage this project. They provided us with innovative design ideas and creatively redesigned the look and layout of our 4 showrooms. The construction and administration services are nothing short of professional and detailed, making a complex renovation seamless and easy to manage. Their knowledge and attention to detail aided in keeping the project time line on track and within budget."
- "We chose TKI after a lengthy period of assessment of a number of potential service providers. This diligence certainly paid off. TKI’s creative team put in a lot of effort and ideas and the quality of the sample visuals and presentations was top class. The contracting process was relatively seamless, but the real eye-opener was the installation teams, who went way beyond the call of duty to try to meet our tight time lines, working over weekends and well into the night on a number of occasions. In summary, a reliable, relatively painless business engagement, which engendered a high degree of trust in the integrity of the TKI management team to deliver on what they promised."
- "The Turnkey team were adept at understanding our requirements and vision. We found the team professional and organised and they delivered the project on time and within our tight budget. We have no hesitation in recommending Turnkey for any similar interior design work."
- "When a staff member’s first comment when walking into their new office is “do I actually work here” you know you have hit the mark. I trust Karen and Turnkey implicitly and will be using them for future projects. They stuck to budget and timelines and kept open communications at all times. They felt like part of our team and we felt part of theirs."
- "Turnkey Interiors was knowledgeable, professional, and communicated well. They made it very clear for us to understand and visualise their design proposal and provided us with a fresh new and timeless workspace that maintains the integrity of the Coty Workplace guidelines. The project was completed on time, and within budget, and we were most impressed with the Turnkey Interiors team from concept to completion. We would therefore highly recommend Turnkey Interiors for their design and build services."
- "From initial meeting and layout to design presentation and 3D renders, Turnkey Interiors quickly understood our requirements. They worked within our budget and designed a modern new workspace for our team."
- "Turnkey Interiors was hired to renovate the interior of our office. Karen and her team undertook first class work and did not quit until everything we asked for was complete to our satisfaction. Turnkey Interiors conducts themselves in a very professional manner and is extremely reliable. We would highly recommend Turnkey Interiors to anyone considering a renovation and we will certainly use them again for any of our future projects."
- "Throughout the tender process to appointment, Turnkey Interiors was knowledgeable, professional, and communicated well. Construction was halted due to Covid-19 lockdown, but they quickly completed the project the moment they were allowed back on site. We were most impressed with the Turnkey Interiors team and would highly recommend Karen and her team to any future clients."
- "As a feminist legal centre that seeks to promote the rights of women, it was important for us as the Women’s Legal Centre to work with a woman led team. WLC was moving offices for the first time in almost yen years and we needed a service provider who understood what it means to work for a non-profit organisation that provided critical support and services to women, and who would find change daunting. From our initial meeting to discuss our needs and those of our clients to the conversations about design and layout, the Turnkey team was excited, confident, reassuring and onboard to meet our needs. We would not hesitate to recommend Karen and her excellent team."
- "Turnkey Interiors demonstrated a professional, pro-active and consistent competence throughout the project period; they were easy to work with and; the office was delivered according to specification. IDNIL Professional Consultants is therefore confident in recommending Turnkey Interiors in rendering turnkey design solutions."
Learn more out more about Turnkey Interiors, browse through our previous projects, and find out why we are leaders in corporate design & build by downloading our corporate profile.
Planning is an integral part of any corporate design and build project – and when it comes to creating the perfect office and workspace solutions for your company’s quarters, the team of commercial interior designers at Turnkey Interiors are here for you every step of the way.
We know that one of the most important starting blocks is ensuring that you have the right sized space for your dream office. That’s why we’ve created a space calculator to help you work out the estimated space your new office will need.